Saturday, 26 March 2011

Battle Los Angeles

After a hard day of working on the 322 project, Dennis and I went to watch Battle Los Angeles. Thought we could use the 2 for 1 voucher but nooo couldnt use it for Battle LA, scammed, so we end up paying full price. Went inside, found out some dudes stole our seats but meh the cinema wasnt full anyway, still had centre view.

So I went in there without knowing what it was about nor did I watch any trailers. All I've seen were the big posters around city. I think I'm going to do that from now on, go into a movie without prior knowledge of it, that why you can enjoy it more. The element of suprise hits you harder. Thats what I experienced, I didnt even know who they were fighting until like an hour into the movie lol.


Anyway I thought the movie was pretty good, a solid action war movie, not much story. If you're looking for an amazing story kind of movie please stop reading but if you're looking for an intense action just for the fun of it, this is your stop. One thing I really liked about this movie was the instrumental background music, it gave me the feeling of Transformers when I heard it which was perfect for this kind of movie. There was also a part where it was really sad, that plus the background music made my eyes all watery. My objective for watching this movie was purely for stress relief and I certainly achieved it when I walked out of the cinema so Battle Los Angeles gets at least 7/10 from me.

P.S. new favourite song Superhero by Chingy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment