Monday, 28 February 2011

Ga-Rei Zero

This anime was probably the fastest anime I've gone through, finished it in less than 3 days. Although it was short with only 12 episodes but at the end of every episode, it just kept making me wanting to click the next one. I must mention the one thing that made this anime so special, the opening episode. I wont go through any spoilers here but the first episode was like nothing I have seen before and automatically, I just had to click the second episode. All credits goes to the director, for making such a huge attention grabbing opening.


The storyline was pretty straight forward, I'm sure most of us could have predicted the ending, we just watched the anime to found out what happened during the middle. Again, this is different to other animes where the audience look forward to the ending. A flaw in this anime is that some background stories were not explained and the true bad guy does not reveal himself. Although this clearly states there will be a second season, whenever they decide to make it, hence the name Zero.


The creativity of this anime was fascinating, some of the weapons the characters used were just so unique and occasionally funny. The artwork was nice, music was good. I loved the opening theme, added to my favourite songs list. I give Ga-Rei Zero 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment