Friday, 25 February 2011

Sugar sweet nightmare, final Bakemonogatari

Finally finished watching Bakemonogatari after putting it off since last year due to slow episode release. My opinion on the anime has not changed since my first review about it, which can be found here.


I am still supporting my initial rating of 8/10 even though I said it could go up. How come it did not go up? Well because the remaining episodes were pretty average, I reckon they already showed the climax at episode 12 and I would have been perfectly happy if it had ended there. Although the final episodes werent that exciting, one positive thing in them was the opening! Just the kind of song I like ^^ and here it is.



Oh and also Bakemonogatari will still be continuing in season 2! Kizumonogatari! It should be a blast and reveals more about Araragi's past I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment