Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Great ad about Taiwan

Had trouble finding materials to put on here these days. Since theres absolutely nothing exciting going on in my life right now. But I saw this video on my cousin's facebook, thought I'll share it here too. It is an ad by Bill Gates about Taiwan.



After watching it, I just feel proud to be a Taiwanese. I espeically liked the part when he said "so partnering with Taiwan, means you can be sure you get nothing but the very best" (Yeahh, thats right Angie XD)

2 comments:

  1. kek. Oh really Mike? Can u build me a laptop?? :P Gosh and u guys outranked Korea in innovation. What is this lol?? ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey dont argue with Bill Gates, he knows what hes talking about. X)
    I got a feeling we'll get high marks for the project, this video just motivated me.

    ReplyDelete