Friday, 7 May 2010

Stuffs

Lacking updates... the only reason for that could only be uni... Had back to back test and project due this week. I did not sleep last night, I thought I could finish within 4 hours but instead it was around 15 hours. 40mins before project submission, I found out I left 1/3 of the project at home......SIGH.

A lot of events occured, Im gonna write them down before I forget. First, went to watch Iron Man 2 the day after it's release. Had 2 blackouts before the actual movie started so it kinda ruined the trailers and we had to sit and wait for like 5mins each time. I thought the movie was alright, it was cool but dull at the same time.

Went to play basketball at TGS on sat and on my way driving there, there was a light shower and a perfect semi circle rainbow appeared right in front of my eyes. When I drove past Akoranga Station I could see the 2 ends of the rainbow, it was just there above the sea. I've never seen an end of a rainbow before so I thought it was really cool and no there was no pot of gold.

I had a big night that night, making buckets, good drives, bullsht shots, alleyoop, 3 pointers. It felt good to receive the ball and making shots, which I was struggling to do a month ago. However the saying "the higher you are, the harder you fall" arrived upon me. After attempting a jump shot, my left leg went entirely numb and the pain was unbearable. I had pulled it... All I remembered was a lot of people helped me sat down and executed the proper treatment for it. I am really thankful, honestly.

Also congrats to the Suns making it to the 2nd round! Grant Hill T.T Now with the 2-0 lead against the Spurs, when all odds were against you guys. I have faith!

I also want to go on a trip somewhere away from Auckland in the next holidays. Im just sick of the city, sick of uni, doing the same sht over and over every single day. I need to get out of this never ending cycle. So if you're also feeling the same way as I am then contact me, I'm definately wanting to do something fun and adventurous. Rawr

2 comments:

  1. Go watch Ghost in the Shell, Higurashi, Lucky Star, AIR, Kanon, Gunslinger Girl and Wolf and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have all of them? Can I get them off you? :D

    ReplyDelete