Thursday, 27 May 2010

Ip Man and Fire amvs

So I've had 3 tests for the past 3 days and tonight was the first time I had a chance to relax in a long long time. Decided to watch the first Ip Man movie since I havent seen it and my thoughts? Just wow lol



I have always enjoyed Chinese martial arts movies therefore after 10mins into it I knew I would also like this movie. This movie is similar to Fearless (霍元甲) starring Jet Li where kung fu is the symbol of Chinese people. Themes such as family, culture, pride were emphasised strongly throughout the movie. I liked the story of Fearless better but this was also good. I gotta say though, his style of kung fu is like intense massaging lol! I would rate this movie around 8 or 9 outta 10. Even if you're not chinese, I'm sure you'll like it anyway.

I saw this Naruto Fire amv today and thought they should really use this to advertise a Naruto game or well.. anything Naruto. It's really awesomely made.



And this is a random as amv, I thought it was pretty funny



Oh and also the Suns are now even with the Lakers, 2 incredible games played by them! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment