Sunday, 7 November 2010

Detective Conan: The Lost Ship in the Sky

Another quick movie review, for those who dont know Im a straight up Detective Conan fan. Been watching/reading the movies/manga ever since I was a kid so there was no way I would miss the latest movie. Movie 14: The Lost Ship in the Sky.



I thought this movie took a different route than most of the previous movies. Previous movies always slowly uncover events, build up excitement for the final climax. However movie 14 reveals the exciting part relatively early and then had continous excitement and tension throughout the entire movie. This results in an average-ish ending in my opinion though.



As shown on the poster, Kaitou Kid shows up in this movie and it is always fun to see him in action. He works with Conan together on this one though and therefore the humour level is higher compare to the other movies. I didnt really like the ending theme, it kinda strayed away from the usual Bz or Mai Kuraki. I give movie 14 8/10, 2 off for the ending and ending theme XD

No comments:

Post a Comment