Friday, 1 July 2011

Transformers 3 - Dark of the Moon

Went to watch the new Transformers movie Dark of the Moon last night and I've got one word for it, epic. Shia LaBeouf said "It is the best one we've done" and I couldnt agree more. This movie is like a level above both of the previous ones, in terms of almost every aspect. So before I put down my thoughts on this movie, I would like to point out the obvious. Yes there is no more Megan Fox and we have a new blond model instead. Apparently, Megan and the director just couldnt work together which is a shame since I prefer her. I mean she was in the previous 2, her role was already integrated into this series but well, apparently not lol


Anyway moving on, I'd start of with the story. For the first two movies, the story was pretty straight forward however in this one they added a nice twist into it, like I didnt even see it coming. There were also way more emotional parts in this movie which made it more intense. The action, boy were there plenty of actions. The stunts they pulled of this time was like I said, a level higher than it's previous ones. The robot graphics has improved significantly, you could actually see how they are fighting and not just metal parts smashing into each other. I also liked how they had a few slow motion scenes so you could really understand what was going on.


I watched the movie in 2D because I dont believe in 3D movies these days however there is a chance that this movie in 3D wouldnt have been that bad due to the improved graphics. The soundtracks they used during the movie was really nice, I enjoyed it and is thinking of downloading it. Although the overall movie wont get spoiled if you watched the trailer however I recommend that you dont, you get to enjoy the movie more that way, more suprising epic scenes :) I've decided to dish out a 10/10 for Transformers 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment