Sunday, 6 September 2009

G.I. Joe, Nobless and FMA songs

Yesterday in the afternoon I was trying to complete my nobless quest on l2. I finally farmed every material required and did all the mixing (never want to do that again, clicking for more than 100 times). My final challenge was to kill the raid boss Barakiel. I went around each town and shouted for people to help. Just when I assembled my party, the server decided to restart! By the time the server was back up, we couldnt have killed him in time since I had to leave soon to go the movies.

I was first to arrive at Hoyts car park, Adam and his dad followed me in a second later, 2 seconds later Shawn came in and Shuhan arrived 10 seconds later. It was suprising that everyone was on time lol. We were gonna watch GI Joe, the tickets on Saturday was quite expensive...like $15.50 or something. There was hardly anyone in the theatre, only like 2 rows of people. The movie was a standard action hero movie, lots of cool technology though, they also mixed some martial arts in there. Quite a few known actored appeared in the movie, the good and bad guy from The Mummy, main character is from Step Up 2, the general commander dude I've seen him a lot in other movies.



After the movie, we went to Narita Japanese restaurant. Adam and Shuhan saw their AU classmate working there. It was freezing so the guys wanted to drink warm sake so we ordered a small one and shared it. After one sip indeed it warms you up but alcohol still taste bleh. Dinner at Narita is more expensive than lunch, lunchtime they got the $10 bento but during dinner its all $20 or more. I got a combo of fish, chicken, fish katsu. I reckon Shuhan's one was best value, for $24 he had way more stuff than us, like sushi, tempura, weird looking fried pastry. Afterwards. we were about to leave then their classmate offered us free dessert LOL so yeah we sat back down and enjoyed it (green tea ice cream and hard marshmallow).

Later, we went to play pool at the tenpin bowling place. It was a good game for me and Shawn, Shuhan and Adam need to play more. Felt wasnt enough so we had 2 games of air hockey, it was intense, at one point Adam put too much force into his hitting thing and it went flying across the table.

When I got back home, went to check Barakiel and found a party. I called Adam to come heal for us, we were with 3 Hisatsu. We failed the first time cause our tank was only wearing A grade armor. Succeeded the 2nd time and this morning I got my nobless. Watched fma while eating lunch today, man fma just gets better and better, the storyline is just :O awesome. Here is the 1st opening and ending, they are my favourite Japanese songs right now. First Yui then the other one. Will talk about Yui later on.

Again - Yui



Uso - SID

2 comments:

  1. After watching the videos, I reckon the main singer and the blonde guy in SID look like girls o.o oh and Yui looks prettier than a year ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh Youtube keeps removing the Yui music video due to legal rights.

    ReplyDelete