Monday, 21 September 2009

Pearl Harbour and stuff

Been watching Pearl Harbour on tv since Sunday and just then finished watching it, thought I'll comment about it. I reckon it was a good movie overall, although online critics says different. It was a very lengthy movie, lucky they split it into 2 days. The war scenes were fantastic, the explosions, the fighting, pretty realistic. Oh and the hospital scene too, was well done, all the burnt people and people who were bleeding heavily and doctors and nurses had to choose who to save. The romance in the film was weird but perfectly understandable.



So Im into the 2nd week of this semester. All the test and assignment marks from last term have came out. I did average, like really average, not my normal percentage I felt, have to try harder this term. Hardly working out now but instead focusing on basketball more. Been rewatching Slam Dunk and it just motivates me to keep practising and get better. Due to committed practises, I can play the Yui song pretty well now, although not as fast but at 80% of the speed, just nearly there. Next song that I will be practising will probably be the FMA ending or one of Naruto's theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment