Friday, 28 January 2011

Favourite songs at the moment; 2NE1 "To Anyone" album

I recently downloaded 2NE1's lastest album To Anyone which was released last year 2010. I've gotta say I quite like it, although there are 2 or 3 songs I dislike but overall it is a nice album.

Most songs are quite unique, they got their own style and beat. They used more autotune in this album compare to their previous one which is slightly disappointing but then again it fits well with their techno-ish music.


Strangely (or is it obviously) my favourite song is not one of those techno ones but a slower pace You & I. Others which I also like are Go Away, I'm Busy and Please Dont Go. Check right side for these awesome tunes.

Two other songs also made my favourite list. Last Moment which was used for Bleach's ending and U Can Do It which was the ending for Naruto Shippuuden, this one is definately one of the best songs used in Naruto.

No comments:

Post a Comment