Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Holiday Games

I am pretty sure a lot of my fellow friends are drowning themselves in games since its the holiday plus there is nothing to do if you're not working or studying. I have too, been playing games to kill time and these are the games I've been rotating around in a day.



Been playing the My Player Mode, a SF playing for the Washington Wizards, best in the league right now :P I enjoy playing the my player mode in these NBA games since currently I am unable to play in real life so this is the closest thing for me. Anyway My Player Mode allows you to create your own NBA player then you've got to get picked and go through training camp etc. Quite realistic, your action corresponds to the grade you get at the top of the screen. If you play really bad then you're likely to get a C. If you do everything right and even though you didnt score a single point, you can still end a game with an A. I've still got one month until the Play Offs, aiming for the ring!



I've always enjoyed playing the COD Modern Warfare series, best single player FPS game in my opinion. Amazing graphics, realistic and the interesting interaction with the player are the keys of a winning game. Although this isnt MW, it still contains all these elements. Too bad my computer isnt as good as I hoped, it is barely running the game. I get really bad lags occasionally which makes it impossible to aim. The time frame of the game dates back to 1968 so no fancy high tech guns but nevertheless it still has a good story for the single player mode. I'm half way through it atm ^^



Ahh the new Golden Sun game, I have mentioned it last year and it has finally come out at the end of last year (after delaying it again for like 2 months...). Anyway it is almost impossible to get the game to run perfectly on pc with the current emulators out there. I've got it to work but it runs kinda slow, averaging 30-40 FPS. I've spent most of my time playing this game these days, Golden Sun contains everything, a story, battles, puzzles and cute graphics, suitable for all guys and girls, whatever the age. I dont know how far I am in to the game, probably 1/3? So far I reckon this game is easier compare to it's predecessors, definately better graphics though XD

No comments:

Post a Comment