Monday, 19 October 2009

My 19th and C Part 1

Been a while since my last update and the main reason was two projects for software engineering were due yesterday and today. Anyway I'll recap some events which happened over the past few days.

Friday was pretty busy, we had to do an online electrical test. I thought I could learn it on the day by doing the practise questions online so I didnt pay too much attention on it the night before. But it turned out that I couldnt and to make matters worse, Jerrell and I also had international business online quiz to do also. Luckily the quiz was easy, our combined knowledge always triumphs. Double luckily, my friends taught (basically did) the electrical test for me so thanks all. I got one wrong but that was due to my noobness on the calculator. =.=

That evening, I also went to play basketball at Browns Bay again along with Shawn and Hans. We were like half an hour late and there were already 4 teams there. When we got on, we basically got schooled 6-1, we werent even warmed up and they just kept sinking shots! After one cycle, when it was our turn again, we were more ready and finally won. Our next game took like forever, this one round felt like the length of 3 normal rounds. I had a massive block on this dude which made the crowd go OOOOOHHHHHHH!!! Damn it felt good! However we lost 6-5, was a shame but we had a good night.

Saturday was just C, C and more C. C is the program we're using at the moment for software engineering. One of our project for it was to design a perfect packaging solution where we are given a number of boxes, box capacity and number of parcels. We had to try to put all the parcels into the boxes and once the boxes are filled, we are left with the lightest parcels. I was stuck on this problem for hours, I had to let the program check all the boxes are within the box capacity then execute some command. I finally solved it with Ben's detailed explanation and Jason's idea inspiring words so big thanks to them. And with that problem solved, I basically did the core bit for the project which left me Sunday to celebrate for my birthday.

Random entertainment in the middle XD
Sherman showed this song to me today and I thought it was really good so here it is


(The guy with the hat is the best :P)

Im tired now, I'll finish the rest tomorrow :P

No comments:

Post a Comment