Friday, 23 October 2009

My 19th and C Part 2

Sorry for the delay, keep forgetting that I still havent finish writing. Anyway here we go. On Sunday, it was me and Jason's birthday, yes we were born on the same day, same year, same time? Maybe, I dunno. (Have you found your twin yet? :D Theres someone bound to have the same birthday as you) I invited him to come but he had church :/ So in the morning, people gathered at my house and brought me presents, yay! Adam gave me a Final Fantasy VII pillow, In Hwan gave me a new mouse and Shuhan & Shawn bought me Aion! Thank you very much guys T_T

So then we all got in my car and I was driver for the day since no one else wanted to be lol. We made it to the ice skating place in like half an hour and coincidently found out that theres an arcade and pool place right beside it, we're like sweet! Since it was lunch time, the guys were keen for KFC so we went. It was the fullest KFC I've ever seen (some sort of KFC day o.O), there were only 2 more free tables, I bought a bucket with 4 large sides and we shared it. After we stepped out, it started pouring like hell, I was the only one without a jacket or a hoodie :(

After I paid for the guys, we went to collect our ice skates. It felt really weird to walk with skates cause you're just balancing on the blade. I've ice skated three times before when I was young and I used to roller blade so I was the one with the most experienced. In Hwan learned cause he went to holiday programmes when he was young but he forgot. The other 3 were newbs lol. So I had to teach basically all of them, the key is to skate not walk.

For the next hour or so, progress had been made for 3 people. In Hwan could basically skate slowly and turn. Same with Shawn. Shuhan could go faster than the other 2, however had trouble turning so he always look for the nearest wall to crash. Adam was still grabbing on the walls and attempting to walk on ice. After another hour of practising, the 3 felt they were up for a race, I had to ref. The entire race was basically whoever didnt get pushed away or had other people in front of them won lol.

After 3 hours, we decided to make a train however this task required everyone's cooperation. It was going pretty smoothly until one guy tripped and it dragged all of us down! It actually hurted quite a bit but was funny as. Our last task was to force Adam to skate with no walls next to him so the challenge was for him to skate across and back the centre of the arena. If he could do that then we leave. It took a while but he did it.

We went to the arcade afterwards. It was a pretty cool arcade, you gotta buy a card and put money in it, you just swipe the gaming machine when you wanna play. We basically tried nearly all the games there, punching bag, basketball hoops, air hockey. The best ones were Tekken 6 and racing. Tekken was only $1.20, cheap as, the graphics was so good and the controls were easy to use. Shawn was saying I dont even know how to play this and then ended up dominating all of us. The racing game cost us the most money since it was a 4 players link game. For the first 3 rounds, one of us will fuk up like choosing the wrong car or wrong mode. Then one of us had to go top up again. When we finally got it right, it was so fun that we kept swiping and kept topping up. I think it was fair to say, I came first most of the time.

When we had barely any money left, we decided to spend it on a few rounds of pool. The pool tables were those small ones which was sht.. we taught In Hwan how to play since it was his first time. Then I had to rush back home since my mum was going to take me to dinner. We went to a chinese BBQ buffet, it was really good. But the thing with self BBQ is you dont know how long you should cook the meat. If you leave it for too long, it gets all crunchy but if not enough time then its not cooked properly.

So my birthday basically ended there but before I slept, I still had to submit my C project. Just an hour before I submitted, I found out I had to print out all these information at the start and check for weird conditions. Thank god Sherman told me to check the project specifications. The very next day we had our other C project due. This one was to create your own program. I wrote a simple weapon enchanting program, Im not sure how to upload it on here but I'll try tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment