Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Easiest day

Today was probably the easiest day I had in my time in uni. I had only one class from 10-11, electrical, since there are no tutorial in the first week. The lecture was just intro stuff too. I also found my ASB card which was phew. Went to play bball, LOTS of ppl were playing today but then it got really crowded so I just went to gym. Showed Howard around since it was his first time there. It was funny cause he was craving for a Mother energy drink and we went out searching for ppl who were handing out free ones but we couldnt find them so we had to buy it. Then after we finished gym and came out, the ppl were handing them right outside the gym, well of course we went to get another but damnnn lol.

My portable hard drive is with Jason so I couldnt watch any movie today so watched Slam Dunk on my pc, watched the match between Shohoku and Ryonan, man Im ready to play more bball.

Damn 8am tomorrow and businessss.............. gotta get the course book for it too.......

No comments:

Post a Comment