Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Old Friend

Didnt get to write what happened yesterday due to tiredness and a certain someone. Recap on yesterday's event, played bball with some of the 'crew'. First highlight was Jerrell did a fast bounce pass to me underneath the hoop and I did a reverse shot at 0 angle, even I was amazed I got that in, well certainly everyone else was. Then accident happened, Jerrell made an unbelivably fast pass with only 1m of space to me, well I wasnt ready for it so the ball hit my face and result in me bit my lip real bad and yeah there was blood everywhere. After washing up, we continued and the second highlight was I drove in with the ball, did a perfect up and under and reversed the ball in with Karthik full on defending, that certainly got everyone excited. :D

An unexpected visitor popped on msn yesterday, she was my good friend from L2extreme, one of the few I still keep contacts, loves to kill me in l2 and is turning out to be my best pen-pal (well we dont write with pens... so i guess msn pal). Shes known as Moon online, we always talk for ages when we see each other I guess its cause she only comes on like once every couple of months. Brief l2 history; we were in evUchiha (my clan) on l2, she was Spell Singer, I was Silver Ranger, she taught me how to pvp and Im grateful. Whenever we pvp, if I stun her I'll win, if I dont then I get owned anyway Im pretty sure I can own her now althought she denies it.

Anyway today I had 8am start..., then 3 hours straight, software, chemmat and then electrical. Today's show for software wasnt as interesting as before, he only juggled batons. Chemmat was boring, electrical was pretty good, learned some new stuff. Had butter chicken for lunch today and fuk the serving indian dude put too much sauce on it and it kept leaking out... After lunch, played some bball, met Johnny's friend Andrew, damn hes tall, he can dunk and shoot 3s. Afterwards Jerrell and I went to play pool at Massle or Vassle (we got our own way of saying it), each bought a $4.50 drink and played for 2 hours. Score was 3-1 to him when we started counting, I accidently got the black ball in for 2 of his wins, so bs lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment