Friday, 7 August 2009

Whatever happens

Yesterday morning was such a terrible start. First of all I forgot to set my alarm and I woke up at 9:02am when my bus is at 9:13 so i had to wash up in 10mins, grabbed some breakfast and ran to the bus stop. After I got on the bus, the ticket machine ran out of ticket roll so the driver had to put a new one in and that just took 10mins cause he was a newb. Then after a passenger helped him out with putting it in, he somehow broke the machine and that took another 20mins. This meant that I got the city at 10... and was 20mins late. Luckily the electrical lecture was just revision of last year's stuff. Ben and I were about to play bball at lunch time but then got taken over by volleyball people... International business joke of the day was: The lecturer asked what quality does this bank has which stood out in the market? Then this dude was like cause its different...? Lecturer: Getting closer. Dude: Special? Lecturer: Closer, I mean your mum think you are special but thats not necessarily a good thing. LOL basically dissing that dude. After int bus, went to pool. Jerrell was owning at the start, Ben was getting killed and in the end, I prevailed!
Did the electrical oasis today, almost everyone i knew in engineering were in the library computers, I had help from Alvin and Chris but I still got 8/10 cause I didnt read about the negative signs grrrr..... 131 project is suppose to come out tonight but it still hasnt, I want to start cause I'm bored right now. Tomorrow I'm going to a pool tournament, I dont know how pro the others are but hopefully I can play at my best, gotta wake up at 8 though ><.

I'll post my favourite song at the moment. The Pussycat Dolls - Whatever Happens

No comments:

Post a Comment